Just in time for the gift-giving season, the Disneyland Resort has announced special, limited-time ticket and hotel offers for its two theme parks and three hotels in Southern California. With fun-filled family travel experiences at the resort in 2019, it’s a great time to take advantage of vacation values now to deliver magical gifts for the holidays. In 2019, guests will continue to enjoy spectacular entertainment, favorite festivals, the newly re-imagined Pixar Pier, Super Hero experiences and the biggest celebration ever for Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park Special Limited-Time Ticket Offer
For a limited time, guests can visit the Disneyland Resort for $70 per day with the purchase of a 3-day, one-park per day ticket. Four- and 5-day ticket options are also available. The tickets are available for purchase through May 18, 2019. Tickets may first be used for visits Jan. 7 through April 13, 2019, and April 23 through May 23, 2019.* Guests may purchase up to eight tickets per person, per day, and prices are the same for adults and children. This special ticket also includes one Magic Morning, which gives admission into select attractions on select days at Disneyland park one hour before the park opens to the general public.** These special tickets may be purchased at www.disneyland.com or through a travel agent.
Magical Experiences in Early 2019
- Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration: The biggest party for Mickey and Minnie in Disneyland history begins in January 2019. Celebrating 90 years of magic with this beloved pair, guests will discover new and enhanced entertainment, plus specialty foods and merchandise for a limited time. The fun starts with “Mickey’s Mix Magic,” a new, high-energy projection show that creates a family-fun dance party throughout Disneyland park, nightly beginning Jan. 18. This show immerses guests in an all-new experience with projections, lighting and lasers – plus fireworks on select nights – while “DJ” Mickey spins a twist on Disney classic songs. The party also welcomes back a fan favorite, “Mickey’s Soundsational Parade,” returning to Disneyland park Jan. 25. Mickey leads the parade in a new, larger-than-life opening with two whimsical floats to kick-off a musical procession of Disney characters
- Lunar New Year: The joyous Lunar New Year celebration will commemorate the Year of the Pig at Disney California Adventure Park. Guests will experience more fun than ever before with multicultural performances, fun-filled activities, beautiful décor, innovative cuisine and themed merchandise inspired by Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese cultures. In honor of Year of the Pig, guests will encounter the Three Little Pigs.
- Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival: In spring 2019, the popular Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival returns with offerings for guests of all ages to enjoy. Guests will be able to explore California-inspired cuisine and beverages, tastings and entertainment.
- Pixar Pier: Beloved Pixar stories and characters come to life in this recently reimagined land in Disney California Adventure that features the thrilling Incredicoaster and Pixar Pal-A-Round attractions, plus imaginative neighborhoods, Pixar-inspired food, the Lamplight Lounge, plus exciting entertainment and more.
- Heroic Encounters: In Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure, fans may have the opportunity to meet some favorite Super Heroes such as Spider-Man and Captain America, as well as Black Panther for a limited time. Additional Super Heroes will also appear throughout the year to interact and take photos with guests.
- Digital Experiences: To enhance a visit to the Disneyland Resort, guests may download the official Disneyland App to have useful information at their fingertips, including attraction wait times, Disney FastPass return times, maps, entertainment guides and other special features such as Disney MaxPass. With Disney MaxPass for an additional fee, guests are able to reserve digital Disney FastPass selections from their mobile devices while in the parks, as well as download, share and save unlimited Disney PhotoPass photos from their day.
- Downtown Disney District: The Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort is a fresh, one-of-a-kind Disney experience, immersing guests by day and night in an exciting mix of family-friendly dining, shopping and entertainment. The Downtown Disney District has been undergoing an exciting, promenade-wide transformation, bringing multiple new venues and significant refurbishments to marquee dining and retail locations. Over the past year, this includes the opening of Splitsville Luxury Lanes, the Disney Home store, The Disney Dress Shop, Salt & Straw scoop shop and the newly reimagined World of Disney store. Coming soon: the renovated Naples Ristorante e Bar and the debut of both Ballast Point brewery and Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes.
Save Up to 25% at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort
Disney vacationers who want to stay and play in the heart of the magic will enjoy special savings with room offers at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort. Hotel guests can save up to 25% off select rooms, Sunday-Thursday nights, based upon availability from Jan. 6 –April 11, 2019. Guests can save up to 20% on standard rooms and 25% on premium rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa; up to 20% on standard rooms and 25% on premium rooms at Disneyland Hotel, and up to 10% on standard and premium rooms at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. These room offers may be reserved now through March 16, 2019.
The Hotels of the Disneyland Resort offer easy, convenient access to both parks, with benefits and magical touches that only a Disneyland hotel can provide. Whether it’s discovering whimsical Disney art at Disneyland Hotel, stepping back in time to the golden days of California beachfronts at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, or appreciating Craftsman-style elegance at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, staying at any of the resort hotels provides the Disney magic from check-in to check-out.
Enchanted experiences only available at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort include character dining, wake-up calls by request and themed room elements. Hotel guests can make the most of their time with the Extra Magic Hour, with their valid theme park ticket. Extra Magic Hour offers park admission to a designated theme park one hour earlier than the general public and is only available for guests who stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel.
For more information this magical family travel experience and to book a Disneyland Resort vacation, visit www.disneyland.com.